Monday, December 14, 2015


 Interview of Jessica

 Jessica is our American teacher that helps us in speaking. She has been two years in our  high school.

 • Where were you born? I was born in Berkeley, in California. In USA. 

• Do you like travelling? I love travelling. It´s one of my favourite ``poster´´.

• What places have you visited? I have visited Spain, Portugal, France, Canada, Germany, Mexico, Sweeden, England, Wales, Ireland, North Ireland and Norway…I think that’s it. 

• And now, you live in Salamanca. How long have you been here? I have been living here for a year and three month. 

• What´s your favourite monument in Salamanca? My favourite is the Tower of the Ieronimus. That´s my favourite place to be. 
-Ohhh!!! It’s so beautiful. 

• Apart from travelling, what do you like to do in your free time? I really love sleeping and reading. But I also love listening to music. 

• What type of books do you like to read? I love reading classic books, for example books like Jane Eyre, anything by JaneAusten. Books like that are amazing. 

• How many hours do you read in a day? On a day…maybe an hour every day. 

• Also you said that you like music, what kind of music do you listen? I love electronic music, falk music and I really like classic music. And I listen a little bit of country music.

 • Do you play any instrument? I used to play the violin 

• Since when? Since I was 9 and I stopped when I was 12. So I was playing the violin for three years. 

 Do you like Spanish music? There are some songs that I like. I do enjoy Spanish music.

 • But do you prefer English music? Yes, I do. 

• According to your opinion, what are the main differences between English and Spanish people? Well, I think Americans are very liberal. And also Americans thinks that they can do everything. They don’t have any limits, and Spanish people are more responsible. 

• Thank you Jessica! For giving us your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment